When selecting a mask, there are many choices. Here are some do’s & don’ts.
• Have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
• Completely cover your nose and mouth
• Fit snugly against the sides of your face and don’t have gaps
• Have a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask
• Are made of fabric that makes it hard to breathe, for example, vinyl
• Have exhalation valves or vents which allow virus particles to escape
• Are intended for healthcare workers, including N95 respirators